Annual Benefit Gala
Our annual Benefit Gala is an important event for us. In addition to helping ensure the schools' financial obligations are met, the Gala raises additional funds to offer scholarships to those in need making the schools accessible to families of varying economic standings. The Benefit Gala is the schools' primary fundraiser and offers a variety of unique items for both live and silent auctions, as well as our popular "Dozen Chances Raffle," "Date Night Balloon Pop," and "Wine & Spirits Pull."
The 24th Annual Spiritus Sanctus Academy Benefit Gala is scheduled to be held on Saturday, February 15, 2020 at Laurel Manor in Livonia, Michigan
The St. Dominic Medal to be presented to Honorees Jim and Kerri Caviezel
Rejoice in His Winter Wonderland!
SSA 24th Annual Benefit Gala
Saturday, February 15, 2020
- 4:00 PM Silent Auction opens online
- 5-6 PM VIP Reception with Jim and Kerri Caviezel (VIP ticket holders only)
- 5:30 PM Doors Open
- 6:30 PM. Dinner
- 7:45 PM St. Dominic Medal Presentation
- 8:15-9:15 PM Live Auction and Raffle Drawings
- 9:30 PM-11:30 PM Enjoy Live Music from the band Chateau!
A special thank you to the following sponsors...